Saturday, April 21, 2012

End of the Season


                Spending a whole year with your team, you become more of a family then a team. It’s sad to see the season come to a close and have to say goodbye to your friends you’ve made.

                For me, I live an hour and a half away from my gym and we practice three days a week and I sometimes spend more time with my team then my actual family. It gets hard sometimes but now thinking that I will never be on that same team with those 20 girls is disheartening. I will probably see most of them again but never again will we be Senior 3.

                Next year will also be my last year of all-star cheerleading, since I will be a senior; and that thought crushes me. I can’t believe I only have one more year, one more NCA; it’s crazy.

                Cheerleading has really become a major part of my life and I will never forget all the memories I’ve made with the people I’ve met. But sadly my journey is almost over, but I am thankful of how far I have made it and wouldn’t change any of it for the world.

1 comment:

  1. i can only imagine the pain you are going through sarah. keep your head up girl, we can get through this together.

    ReplyDelete