Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My F5avorite Team



               Just like every other sport, in cheerleading there are teams and gyms that shine above and are the top dogs. And of course I have my favorite teams; with all the different divisions however it’s hard to only have one favorite, but for me there is one team that stands out above the rest.

 In the all-girl large Senior 5 division my favorite team would have to be F5. I used to be a Senior Elite girl but ever since their win at worlds two years ago Senior Elite have yet to really wow me again. F5 however is just super fierce and a phenomenal team. Their choreography is so good, their stunting is flawless, their hair is perfect, and everything about that team is just amazing. They won worlds last year and I hope to see them win again this year.

With all of the new USASF rule changes, this may be the last worlds of real all-star cheerleading; let’s hope they go out with a bang.



             

No comments:

Post a Comment